Product Specialist focused on the Editorial Experience
- Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO)
- Elicit, specify, verifies and manages the needs of projects
- Captures stakeholders’ requirements in user stories and acceptance criteria
- Product owner proxy, representing the product owner’s roadmap
- Expert user of multiple Content Management Systems (CMS), including: Drupal, Movable Type, WordPress and Alfresco; including the editorial interfaces of the customized client sites
- Advocates to improve the overall User Experience of Web publishing tools
- Perform User Acceptance Testing of new products
- Develops training & documentation via an online Wiki and video tutorials
- Works closely with design team to create workflow efficiencies for publishing systems
- Recommends web publishing standards and processes
- Produces video spotlights of new product features
A couple of months have passed since I put my product blog online, thought I'd give a status update. The blog is getting a steady number of visits (not thousands but for this little blog seeing consistant triple digit visits on a daily basis is great. And the self promotion on the blog is attracting […]
The first full release of Drupal 8 has arrived, complete with over 200 significant improvements, including: complete mobile compatibility faster performance modern development approach improved user interface for content editors Ultimate Guide to Drupal 8 Whether you’re a site builder, module or theme developer, or simply an end user of a Drupal website, Drupal 8 […]
The “buzz head” made the move. The Buzz is now in Steve’s WordPress CMS.
The other day I was asked to describe my job without going deep into specifics. So I thought for a few seconds and responded, "I make business dreams a digital reality," and then went on to give a bit more of a description,
Solutions-oriented digital product professional with diverse media background. Implement content management systems for top media entertainment brands through collaborative effort of self-organizing cross-functional teams. Elicit, specify, verify and manage needs of products over the software development life cycle. Apply video editing skills, creating instructional videos of new product features.
Certified by the Scrum Alliance for the Product Owner role.
Write user stories from the user perspective